Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

so enslaved...

Several years ago there was a state...North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana...some state in that area who had as a ballot initiative to do away with property taxes. Property taxes being one the most egregious abominations against the ideals of America...the ownership of private property...you would think would be an easy sell. No...they voted the initiative down and decided to keep paying rent to the government for their property in the form of property taxes.

That vote caused me to come to the conclusion that people are so enslaved they can not free themselves. Given the rare opportunity to break the shackles of bondage, they refused to do so. Dependency is what it's called, I suppose.

At any rate, it appears to me that this is election could possibly be very nearly the same option. Do we vote for someone who might...might...actually do a little something to cut us free of the shackles that is the Federal government and all the ills associated there with or we can vote to continue with the policies that enslave us by voting for the other person who will most assuredly continue to enslave us and worse.

I am afraid too many of us have been enslaved for so long that we will not be able to free ourselves.

Hence a clitwhore victory in November.