Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trump is the biggest RINO of all

I suspect nothing much in the way of conservative politics will happen. He was/is, after all, a northern democrat/liberal most of his life. He's already caving on repealing Ocrappercare. They're on the news already, "it's OK to be considering leaving the pre-existing and 26 year old rule" because that's what house repubs were going to do before he won. Oh...yippee...that makes it all better. That was the position they had when Ocrapper was president and they knew he wouldn't sign anything without those two provisions. It's a cave in position, as usual. Rip Ocrappercare out by the roots...replace it with a pure capitalist solution and GET THE F OUT OF HEALTH CARE! To give a little credit, he did say he was "considering" leaving those two aspects. Think again.

Already caving on deportation, as well. You know...if someone comes over here legally...I say welcome to the party my American brethren but if you come over here illegally...GTFO. Take the free education we gave you...take the example of what a constitutional republic is supposed to be....go back to where you came from and apply it to your place of origin. Bye. If you want to do as legal immigrants do to get here and become "American", fine. Maybe the restrictions to entry could be lightened up on some...but.

We will see though...he has surprised me all along the way just by getting where he is. Hopefully I'll be wrong about him. Whatever he turns out like, I suspect he will turn out to be way the hell better than Clitwhore. Oh yea, that looks like something else he's walking back on...prosecuting the Bitccch.

Like you say..."I can see more "learnin'" will be required for the DC crowd."