Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: ... watch $USD! .. 2 in 1!

This is my house...such that it is...you have to pay the troll(that's me) a toll to post here if you were a scrunch from that other place and I know you were a scrunch by virtue of the fact that you are from that other place. A part of the scrunch bunch you were.

the troll toll is .000002562431 peso's per 5 billion posts non-chart or pictures. .000002562432 peso's per 5 billion posts with charts and or pictures. Links are free.

Make check payable to el senior troll and deposit under nearest bridge.