Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

border wall...

Here's my solution for the border wall...how many miles long is it...1500 miles? Here's what we need to do. I can easily cover a half mile distance with one of my longer range shooters. A half a mile is 880 yards. If I place myself in the middle of my prescribed half mile...then I only have to make 440 yard shots to cover my half mile. 450 yard shots on a human sized target is not that much of a big deal. Point and shoot almost. Hell, I could do that with iron sights on an Ar-15. I might not be able to do head shots as my eye's aren't what they used to be but body shots...yea...you wont want to stand there and look around long.

So if you have 1 person per half mile of the border...that's 3K shooters spread out every half mile. Three shooters per shooters to cover an 8 hour shifts gets you 24 hour coverage. That's 9K shooters. You'll have to get Weekend coverage...another couple thousand shooters. You'll have to stack shooters three or four deep at every station in the crowded areas. so lets just double the number. say...20K shooters to cover the border 24-7. Add another 10K just so as to not leave anyone out of the fun and for miscalculations. Then you'll have to have support for food, water, heat and cooling(hey, if farmers can have air conditioned cabs for their tractors I want A/C for my shooters bunker or stand), ammo delivery, latrine duties. etc etc.

Lets just round it up to 100K shooters and support crew. That sounds like a bunch of people but consider this...every home Saturday at the University of Tennessee a 100K people show up to watch the Vols play football. 100K peeps really aint a lot of peeps. If you think my number is low...chit...double it. 200K peeps...that's a UT football game and a Texas A&M game. I'd bet there would also be at least another million or two rednecks wanting in on the fun.

A lot of money you might think. I contend, possibly, it could be a money making ordeal. So much fun to be had...peeps would pay to play.

This would surely be a shovel ready job I could get on board with and it would seal that boarder up tighter than dicks hatband.

If that's too complicated...here's another thought. Get a long pole...bury it in the ground. Put clay-mores at the top pointing down and 360 degrees. Place water jugs at about 10 feet up with pipes coming down to chest level. Hang a cord down the pole...with a sign that reads..."for water, pull cord." The cord would be hooked up to the clay-more triggering devise. BWAHAHAHA

Of course, ya'll know I'm joking. I really think every person from every third world chithole country should be allowed to come into our country, unchecked.