Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Clintons Attempting to Steal Election

oh yea, those are two peeps I consult about politics. Cyrus, you must admit, would go far in the commie world being as she would make one hell of a butt licker.

Strange thing, though, I've seen plenty of intelligent peeps be left leaner's. My Dad, one smart MoFo! No math or chemistry could get the better of him not to mention much of anything else...but left he was. Jay as another example, he's nobody's fool but he leans left. No idiot put his method together but left he is and give him chit, I must. haha

It's just hard to see how they can not make the connection when all that is necessary is to look back through history and look at what has worked well, what hasn't worked as well, and what has resulted in millions of people being killed.

Everything in nature either being positive or negative(so to speak) I had to wonder if peeps aren't born either "left wing brained" or "right wing brained"? I was converted from left to right but I wonder if that would have even been possible had I not been born right brained. In dealing with left brained people that will not change...I have to assume that they can no more change than I could ever go back to being left.

Who knows?

Messages In This Thread

Clintons Attempting to Steal Election *LINK*