Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: "that other place"...dc
In Response To: Re: "that other place" ()

PS

"so they project it externally onto others."

As I aged and observed people over a long period of time I started seeing old sayings that applied as if they were some sort of "common mans science."

One...none so blind as those who refuse to see. Ever get into an argument with a liberal who will not admit to the most base logic. They're blinded by their refusal to see.

I call liberals...projectionists. They, as you suggest, project their short comings off onto other people. They call us raciest while constantly classifying and dividing people by race. One of the most brilliant statements uttered in the 20th century and possibly ever...Dr. King...judge not a person by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. Amen. Nothing more needs be said.

They claim I'm a sexist, yet it is they who classify and divide people by sex. I plagiarize Dr. King...judge not a person by their sex but by the content of their character.

They claim I hate...no, it is they who hate because they hate me.

So...another axiom in the form of a child's ditty that characterizes the liberal as a projectionist..."I am rubber, you are glue...what you say bounces off from me and sticks to you." A brilliant person, at some time, noticed this attribute in some people...no doubt a liberal...and divined this ditty to describe them....of this I am convinced. haha

:-)