Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Hi C / dc / R \ w/ DX\EC "w" / C \ R / w \

"Hi C how's Joey?
Been a busy week for me sorry for the late response.
A long time ago, Amos taught me to think in terms of "if - then" ...
The bar hasn't closed OK, however, I see a potential spring after an up-thrust on the Euro monthly.
So far it's just a lack of supply & the opposite for DX - lack of demand.
DX has the right to correct, a weekly objective here at 103.608. CM took profits. imho
Merry Christmas my friend!! "

Hi w , bear with me . The win 10 download without my nodage messed up everything . No speech reg
About Joey he was killed a month ago .Speed limit 25 but folks run 50/60 in front my house . My mistake
left the back gate open . Time I found my light and found him it was to late . Could not revive him .
Held him most of the night . Hard to believe I could be attached to such an entity . He was my best buddy .
I still lesion for his foot steps coming down the stairs .

About being busy . Been there done that . Plants close people go home for holiday . In your line of work
30/40 hours in a row ..

About Amos have not seen him in long time .

About the "R" = he is a good man . He has helped me many times over the many years . He has thick skin lol ..
Wish I lived next door to him . He could fix my computer problems lol .

Again about the "R" . I'm going to use PURE time using his DX number of 164.72 .With out the daily , weekly, monthly OHLC
data she will be a few ticks off . Hard to pinpoint without data .

Hear goes using CD's/TD's . 164.72 = 111.82 = 75.92 = 51.54 . Be careful here . 2x 51.54 = 103.08 = close where we are now .
The last low of 70.80 = 104.28 . = close where we are now make/break point5 Sq'd .

Not to be PC a very Merry Christmas to you . My holiday .