Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: The result /R/Wayne...DC
In Response To: Re: The result /R/Wayne...DC ()

DC I don't think we have ever had a business man on the level of Trump in the White House.

I agree that it has the potential to be something good if you're of a mind to enjoy the sound of liberals wailing and gnashing their teeth...which I do.

I'd like for him and his cohorts cut the government work force in at least half. One reason we are taxed to the extent we are is because the Fed govt is doing way more than it was ever tasked to do.

I remember reading that for every dollar designated to the schools, the needy, the hungry 70 cents is consumed by the bureaucracy the liberals have constructed to give the money out. That's crazy. No, that's theft.

I would tell Trump to go get em. Chew em a new assshole.