Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Crap
In Response To: Crap ()

Doc...would love to cuss them out but I think I would just be peeing into the wind. They don't care that they are low life, scum sucking, piles of pig chit. They don't care that we can't express, in words, the depths of our disdain for their crap. They don't care that their presence on the forum is just a reminder to the world that, yes peter pan, there are worthless individuals so pathetic that mere mortals can not describe them.

No, I think this is a job for super Mike. He will eventually come in here, see that they have pooped on his forum yet again, and with a mighty swat of his hand will vanquish this round of crap from our sight. Unfortunately, and for some strange reason in this age of electronic communications, he can not seem to permanently remove the likes of the stinky footed, skid mark underwear wearing, incestuous via their Grandma humping fathers and sister pumping brothers, scum from the forum.

Happy New years....