Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: stks *PIC*
In Response To: Re: stks ()

Your probably right, I am one of those bears and reason I made some money last year was I faded myself a lot, bwhaaaaa

Speaking of sparks, one bad move by anyone could set off a severe correction of at least 5% LoL. Soon I might straddle with 3x ETF it is like buying calls and puts without the immediate time decay factor. Un-hedge if if we get the correction. I bought NUGT a 3xETF in the middle of 2015 and gold miners kept coming down to where, on paper, I lost 70% of the share value then finally it started moving up in Feb 2016 and I closed them shares gaining a couple grand on my thousand dollars at risk, it was torture especially when I did not add as planned by buying 300 more share when the first hundred was worth 30% of original value. If I can just follow my plan and assume risk big time. I feel some commodities are beat up enough to implement a swing or buy&hold with leveraged ETF's. Even the Nasdaq, SnP and Dow have these 2x, 3x ETF's, Im considering it, ##### it go all in if I get beat up again like I did with NUGT.