Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: get em boy
In Response To: Re: get em boy ()

No, I don't follow his tweets. I don't even have a twitter account. The only time I see them is when the news covers them.

As for what I think about his tweeting...this is America...man can tweet whatever he wants. I sure don't ponder over them. As for the Arnold thing...I just wrote that off as trump ribbing Arnold about the ratings...kinda like telling him to step up his game. Then I gave no more thought about it and flushed it down the crapper with yesterday mornings turd.

I do know that if this was O'crapper twitting away...liberals wouldn't have a problem with it and it wouldn't matter if God was whispering in Trumps ear about what to tweet, liberals would bitcch about it.

Well, that's a bad example because liberals hate God unless it's their government god speaking but you get my point.

"I haven't heard of this yet." What? The peeps bailing on high taxed and regulated areas? Of course they are. Have been for years. Now it's official because the Census say's it's so. Right? Government entity can't be wrong. CNN, CNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, and NPR won't tell you stuff like this because they never spread news that goes contrary to the liberal philosophy.