Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: hey dems
In Response To: Re: hey dems ()

I don't worry about the left regressives, such as "mojo" .. they have the intellect of an aphid. Some cannot overcome the Stanford-Binet score of a walnut.

However, too many on the right ... and "right" is short for "righteous" deal with these leftists the wrong way.

Take for example last nights Berkeley riots .. instead of referring to that as an attack on "free speech", call it what it is.

Milo Yianopoulos is an admitted homosexual ... a gay that is out of the closet.

These riots were against him and his message ... Therefore, refer to it as "Homophobic, gay bashing, murderous rioters ... committing acts of violence and mayhem against a gay man.

I told some left-wing regressive ... "When the Supreme Court ruled in favor of same sex marriages ... Whether you agree with that position or not ... I thought that we, as a nation, were beyond physical paramilitary attacks on the gay community. Last night proved me wrong .... The homophobic Nazis are back in full swing. At least the worst that the Westboro Baptist Church ever did was to scream how the "faggots were going to hell ..."

Last nights homophobic Nazi fascists wanted to kill homosexuals ... Burn them, torture them, destroy their vehicles and everything around them ...

Isn't it time that these homophobic Nazi fascist haters were put to shame?

You should have seen the expression on that man's face .... But .... but ... but ....

So, I asked this regressive ... what were they rioting over, if not that Milo is a fag? He could not answer my question ... So, I called him a homophobic, gay bashing Nazi fascist ...

End of discussion as he slunk away with his tail between his legs (assuming he had a "tail")

Messages In This Thread

hey dems *PIC*