Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Kuwait bans 5 Muslim nations incl Pakistan

Directly across the street from one of my houses .. dwells an Egyptian (or ... from Egypt) physician, his brood sow (female mohammedan) and their litter.

They go to the "MACE Islamic Center" every Friday ...

My tenant has had some problems with this grouping of swine ... so, I told him ... "Let's have some fun" ...

I took a very high volume bull horn, one Friday afternoon, and a couple of side by sides ....

We sat in the front lawn, in lawn chairs ... with the side by sides across our laps. Took out the bull horn (speakers separate) and took turns reciting the following ... "There is but one satan and his name is allah. And, the lowest and most cowardly of his demons is mohammed".

Now THAT was fun ... Better than that ... they called the police. When they arrived, I asked if we had violated any municipal ordinances, as I knew that we were within our rights, viz-a-viz state law. The cop (actually two cars came and there was a total of four) gave me this blank look and told me that we had not ... and said "But ... you really shouldn't be doing this. It's just not nice." I kid you not. I asked him if "not being nice violated any statutes" ... That was last September.

Looking forward to having a big pig roast, this coming Ramadan.

Just an aside ... that's the best tenant that I have ever had .. He and his wife both laugh at my jokes and they HATE moslems. Moreover, they pay their rent on time.