Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Kuwait bans 5 Muslim nations incl Pakistan

haha well, I can appreciate the sentiment. You know...I guess one of the best things the old man told me when I was a kid...there's good and bad in all kinds of people. I guess that made me pretty tolerant of most people's beliefs but for the life of me I can't find a lot of good in muslems. Shame...I knew some Iranians from back in my first college days and even liked a good many of them. They enjoyed many of the same things I did. It's their religion I have a problem with. I just kind find much good in a philosophy of any kind that mentions as many times as Islam does to kill those who don't believe. That's where I get cross ways with anybody.

I hold those fools at berzerkley with as much disdain as do the radical islamist. Their mindset and beliefs run parallel. The sub-aphid minded(I'm stealing that from you, by the way) idiots at berzerkly and other places will burn my flag, burn buildings, destroy others property, and, I have no doubt, kill you if they thought they could get away with it...all because someone believes things differently from them. Same, same.

I thought, after Trump won, that I would be able to drop down in my DEFCON level a notch. I was wrong, with these sub-aphids on the loose, I'm more worried than I was. I've been telling people, for years, that the liberal mind is exactly like the mind of the great death dealers of past...Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Islamist, etc. These people will kill you if your not careful. It's just how they think. They can't deal with people being different from themselves.

This is why OCrapper boy could not bring himself to get after the terrorist or call them Islamist. He never saw them as the enemy because he thinks like they do and that doesn't even bring into play the fact that he is a muslem at heart. "Morning call to prayer is one of the most beautiful sounds in the world"...seriously?

If I had to live next to one of those horns blowing call to prayer...I'd find a way of disabling that chit if I had to burn the whole building down. Maybe your tactic would work...sit outside one with your own bullhorn. hahaha

Some people are so dumb I'm surprised their autonomic system functions.