Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Some people think...BCB/DC

BCB...Animals will go for the easy food every time. Free food in the wild is a gift from the gods! We have a pack of coyotes that inhabit the 600 acres across the street from us. There's a ridge that runs north/south. Some evenings when the sun just goes down we can hear a lone coyote call out on the south of the ridge...then a little further north another...a little further north another...until they reach the furthermost north end of the ridge. Sounds like maybe six or seven. I guess they are locating each other. At other times, along about 1 or 2 am we will hear what has to be a pack of 10 to 20 yipping at each other at the pond across the street from us. We had to stop throwing food out in the front yard when we got our pup because the scraps were drawing in a bunch of coyotes that would be right under our window fighting for the scraps we threw out. Can be quite a hair raising sound.

DC...that must be cool being able to watch the otters. I've seen them on the TV floating on their backs cracking shells open. Looks like they could be quite interesting animals. I've done quite a bit of hunting in my day and know animals prefer better weather days over nasty ones but when it comes time to eat they'll make their way out unless it's just horrible weather. I guess that's where they're a lot like me...when it's time to eat...I'm getting to the food. HA!