Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Former Obama Officials *LINK*

Here...is why leftest are scum. They care nothing about the country, only power at whatever cost...even the destruction of the country. Maybe especially, the destruction of the country.

As I've said before, I am no huge Trump fan. I'm liking a lot of what he's been doing so far...but. If this is true and it was conservatives that did this, I would call for their heads, too. Having said that...someone needs to find these traitors, try them for treason and hang them for same. Hang them out in from of the White House for all to see.

Trump is going to have to get tough. He needs to realize that who he is dealing with...sick, mentally disturbed, leftest. He needs to remove any of the Obama loyalist scum that's in the government and fire them. Until he realizes this...he will be doomed.

Obama, as it seems is orchestrating this. If that can be proved, he needs to be tried and hung as well. This is a coup.

Protect this country from all enemies...foriegn and domestic.

Former Obama Officials, Loyalists Waged Secret Campaign to Oust Flynn
The abrupt resignation Monday evening of White House national security adviser Michael Flynn is the culmination of a secret, months-long campaign by former Obama administration confidantes to handicap President Donald Trump's national security apparatus and preserve the nuclear deal with Iran, according to multiple sources in and out of the White House who described to the Washington Free Beacon a behind-the-scenes effort by these officials to plant a series of damaging stories about Flynn in the national media.

Messages In This Thread

Former Obama Officials *LINK*
Re: Former Obama Officials
Re: Former Obama Officials *LINK*