Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Theoretical physics

Albert Einstein was a theoretical physicist. He was, as I understand the story, not all that good with the math involved but theorized about physics coming up with, as everyone knows, world changing physics such as The Theory of Relativity.

I was discussing this with my very brilliant physicist friend. We were discussing how we enjoyed "just thinking". The friend, had the mind to have come up with something brilliant had he not succumbed to the evils of the bottle. Me, not so much.

So we were talking about thinking for thinking's sake and how it was our favorite past times. We were bemoaning the fact that neither of us were of a caliber to have been employed to do such a job like Einstein and Hawking.

After a while I came up with a term that maybe I could be employed as...I told friend I was going to grow up to be a "theoretical theorist." haha

But that's not what I was going to tell y'all about. I ran across a movie yesterday that I found to be interesting..."Making Warren Buffet".

It was good...it started from when he was a child telling about his tendencies and went on up through...2006, I think, when the documentary was made.

Towards the end, he made a statement that I found humors...he was talking about getting old and said...I'm reaching a point of salvage value. HA!

Check it out sometime if you happen across it.