Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re:I'm changing the header on this thread...

Actually, that has been proven to be false. Just more fake news from Alt-Left Fake News Organizations.

Now, this is not one from the normal Alt-Left Fake News Organizations, such as CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, New York Times, Chicago Tribune, or the like ... rather, this is just some alt-left fake news that was circulating the internet and left leaning websites ....

I have a tenant, a school teacher retired ... always late on her rent . but that's to be expected from Democrats.

In an event, shortly before the election, once again, I was paying her a visit trying to work out some kind of scheduling for her to get caught up ... You know the old. "for the past nine months, your accumulated late fees and liquidated damages amount to 2125 dollars .. if you can catch up, on your rent and water bills ... and make your payments on time for the next six months .. I'll waive those late fees ...."

Short story long .... although being a Democrat Party member and chronic late payer (like sometimes over two months late) ... she seems semi-intelligent. In any event, she was talking the election .... I do NOT discuss politics with my tenants ... or religion ... but, she just had to keep talking .... not how good Clinton was as a candidate ... rather, how terrible Trump was. Then, she asked me how my ballot would be cast ... I told her that I don't discuss politics .. but she was persistent. When I mentioned that I was voting for Trump ... this is what she said ...

You know that he has to appear in court for raping a twelve year old girl, in early December. I said, "WHAT?" ... No, she knew it to be the truth ... because she read it on some big county Democrat Party blog .... It was fact ... the court date had already been scheduled and (verbatim quote),

"He won't be able to squirm out of this one ... NOT THIS TIME!"

You have to hand it to those Democrat Party members ... intelligent and logical to a fault.

Messages In This Thread

cut off federal funds - please
Re: cut off federal funds - please
Re: cut off federal funds - please CORRECTION
Re: cut off federal funds - please *LINK*
Re: New 007 Movie Starring LUAB *NM*
Re: New 007 Movie Starring LUAB
Re: New 007 Movie Starring LUAB
Re: cut off federal funds / prototype schl bus *PIC*