Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Fascist Nazi leftest start fights with Trump'ers *LINK*

So here we have people wanting to express their support for Trump, think what you will of him and them, they have the right to peacefully express their thoughts. Then come the fascist Nazi leftest trying to deny them that right and, as usual, they start throwing punches. There were reports of stick fights and pepper spray being sprayed. You know what's next...knives and guns. The raciest Nazi Leftest will not stop.

This might get interesting enough to pull me out of the easy chair and go to the next one so I can play in the shoot out. How much fun would that be...dumb-ass Fascist Nazi leftest with guns against people in the right who know how to use them...like me. Fun times a comin.

"Supporters of Donald Trump clashed with counter-protesters at a rally in the famously left-leaning city of Berkeley, California, on a day of mostly peaceful gatherings in support of the U.S. president across the country."

Messages In This Thread

Fascist Nazi leftest start fights with Trump'ers *LINK*
Re: Fascist Nazi leftest start fights with Trump'e
Re: Fascist Nazi leftest start fights with Trump'e