Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Shoulder Surgery Question
In Response To: Re: Tyranny ()

Hi Wayne,
My left shoulder surgery (reattachment of front bicep with torn rotator cuff injury) was completed on 2/22. Because of complications with finding torn ends covered by scar tissue, the surgery itself took 4 hours. My recovery is similar to yours: 4 wks before therapy, and 6 weeks in sling. I remember your cautions about activities which was echoed by my excellent Doctor so as to not load shoulder. I am trying to be careful but with arm in sling I occasionally have instinctive reactions like when dropping a fork today in restaurant, the bicep tightened in attempt to catch fork which was painful. Did you encounter these reflex actions? My Doctor advised me that it was okay to lower arm in shower but not to swing or move it forward or away from my side;
Ron