Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Shoulder Surgery Question
In Response To: Re: Shoulder Surgery Question ()

Wow...you wrecked that thing when you fell. You didn't fall off a tall building did you? :-)

I meant to mention this in last response. I can't remember exactly how long it was before I started therapy but I know it wasn't anywhere close to 4 weeks. I'm thinking it was well within ten days and I'm thinking more like a week. I remember thinking when they told me when it would start, "that's awfully quick."

Could be they determine when you start therapy by how intensive the repair surgery was.

As for possibly tearing it loose...I doubt they could do anything about that for a while. They'd probably give everything a chance to heal up before they went back in. I could be wrong about this too, but it seems like I remember one surgeon telling me they can't/don't like to put people under very close in time to the last time.

Being as I'm not even a doctor I would suggest you mention it to your doctor and see what he/she thinks.

Hopefully, it didn't come loose. Check with the doctor.

Repeat after me. I have no left arm...I have no left arm. If you need to push yourself out from in front of a fast moving train with you left arm...take the hit. :-))

Keep us informed as to progress and good luck!