Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trump Trying to Distract Investigators

I'm in the Republic of Korea, close to every year. I hit Japan, to visit friends for a week out of most of my trips to Korea.

On an almost daily basis I read the Chosun Ilbo (translated, of course) .and a minimum of three times per week, I read the Yomiuri Shimbun. English translations of those papers, for a small subscription cost, are available on line.

I visit friends, that I made in the late eighties, in the Czech Republic about every three years. We have it that one group hits me one year .. another group hits me the next .. and then we hit them on year three. That's been going on since I came back to the mainland in early 2000

Hit the UK, about every third year.

Under Obama .. the United States of America became a laughing stock. They loved to laugh at Bush .. but as for Obama, it became MUCH worse.

Now? They don't know what to think.... They don't know whether to laugh or be frightened .. very, very scared. It's nice to no longer be the laughing stock of the world. I'd rather they consider us crazy than stupid sheep.

How're your international travels going?