Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trump Trying to Distract Investigators

Canada? Trudeau is their pm .. that's to be expected.

The UK is a truly mixed bag .. the Brexiters are HUGE fans of Trump. However, the Remoaners are .. well .. still moaning ..'It's unfair! It's unfair! It's unfair! Mommy .. ,mommy, mommy save me.

I still have considerable contact with many, in Europe. You have to remember that, in Sweden, it is actually against the law to reference ANYTHING that the government deems inappropriate .. punishment is a considerable prison sentence.

In the UK .. an Imam is CONVICTED of raping a little girl ...."A 69-YEAR-OLD Imam who lead prayers at a mosque in the Dudley area has been spared time behind bars after he carried out a sex attack and forceful rape of a minor aged girl ... Mohammed Habibullah of St George’s Road, Dudley, assaulting the woman was convicted by a jury at Wolverhampton Crown Court for the forceful rape of a minor...."

The judge severely dressed down Habibullah, "Judge Amjad Nawaz told him: “You have not only let yourself down but you have let your community down.”

However, due to the "good" done by Habibullah .. and what he does, leading prayers ... this was his sentence ..

"Habibullah was given a six month jail term suspended for 18 months, placed on supervision for 18 months and told he must register as a sex offender for the next seven years."

Not even probation .. but "supervision", which under the UK judicial system means filing a monthly report. He does not even have to meet with anyone, in person.

The twelve year old boy that was assaulted, beaten, raped and sodomized ... by a somali "refugee" .. drew NO jail time ... it was written off to "cultural differences"

Whereas, the man that actually had the audacity of perpetrating the atrocious act of dropping six bacon sandwiches, on white bread no less, received on year of hard labor. Six months into his sentence ... he was murdered by mohammedan inmates.

That, sir, is the Remoaner camp in action.

During my many years as an expatriate, I had the great misfortune of having to deal with Australians. They are called "Botany Bay Reprobate" for good reason.

I do think very poorly of Clinton. However, not nearly as poorly as I do of Obama.

He is the worst man .. not just president ... but man (term used loosely) to which I have been exposed in the entirety of my life .. and I'm an old coot. Obama has not just the least amount of character, but is/was a terrible excuse of a human being.