Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: here's what's happen with replacement bill

All true...

Until someone grows the nodes to take away "entitlements" nothing good will happen except maybe, at some point, the economy will crash and we have to start over. That would be a bad day but...

Along with your 400 pound person getting in on the insurance plan same as a healthy person, the preexisting conditions is the stupidest thing ever thought up...unless you eventually want single payer. Now the rebulikunts are going to try it this way...if you go more than two consecutive months without insurance you have to incur a 30% penalty for a year. Just a year. On a 500 dollar a month premium that's 150 bucks extra per month.

So you have no insurance for two months and are fixing to be assessed an extra 30%. You're young, you are healthy. You say screw that, I just won't have any insurance until I get sick and then I'll pay the premium plus 30%. Wow...genius. As Ocrapper care is set up the penalty goes to the godvernemnt...with this bullchit they are proposing the penalty go to the insurance companies.

Oh...I wonder who wrote this bill...wait...ya'll watch my amazing powers of deductive reasoning here...I bet the insurance companies did. Wow.

Then...they are going to have to give 100 billion to the insurance companies to bail them out...why?

BECAUSE THEY CAN'T STAY IN BUSINESS WORKING LIKE THIS!

Oh well, I think I'll just join the crowd of retards and support full out communist care so I don't have to worry about a bunch of assshole politicians trying to tell me it's dark out at noon.

Welcome comrade.