Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Book recommendations needed/Wayne

My '66 289 Mustang convertible would run the quarter in 15.13. Not bad for an old small block. 456 posi ... Jardine Headers hooked to sidewinders, 3/4 grind solid lifter cam, 720 cfm double pumper Holly, The four speed tranny came out of a big block boss ... interesting converter to make that happen, high dome TRW pistons and milled heads with oversized valves ... Edelbrock high rise manifold ... No fancy paint job .. after all of those parts there wasn't even enough left over for Earl Scheib.

Not that much of a mechanic ... but I could buy the beer and hand wrenches. Of course, those were the days when all you needed to pull an engine was the Ford utility tractor with the manure loader on .. and a log chain.

Best clocked time, at Anita Raceway .. where "Sunday is Funday" was 15.13. But, I know that I'd run 'er faster at other times (or so I like to think).

All drunked up and wrapped that sweetheart around a bridge.