Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Book recommendations needed/Wayne

Bail of hay here, bail of hay there...back in the days of "the boundless energy of youth" it was worth it. I pretty much ran a garage out of our basement 2 car garage. I used to rebuild peoples engines, do engine swaps with no more though than I gave to the morning shower. Now, doing the breaks or doing a water pump seems like an ordeal that resembles nothing but work.

A couple years ago I bought an old friends Maverick Grabber with a 302 stuffed in it. Snappy little car that was bought new from friends grandparents. Every time I opened the hood to get started, I saw that 302 stuffed in there like a giant sardine. So stuffed was it, you couldn't even change the plugs without pulling the motor.

Anyway, I would look at it for a minute or two then shut the hood and walk away. Never laid a wrench to it, so beat to hell by old man time have I become.

Heavy sigh.