Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: The Four Horsemen_videolink *PIC*

Yes, I did buy in. If you knew how tight I am, that ought to say about all I need to say. ha

I use it exclusively.

As I got to using it more and more, I found it to be easy to use and reliable. The setups occur frequently and do not fail very often. Is it perfect? No. Nothing is. If someone tries to tell you they have a 100% sure fired system in this business...run. But, ya'll know that.

I could flood this place with charts where I've seen it work. Attached one, just in case your wondering when the rectangular colored boxes got put in, I put them in when there's a "trigger" of last move...where it starts is when I put it on...then I waited for the setup. Did, I pull the trigger on that one? No. Why? Excuse why not to number 1,678, 345. I could put charts up here of good trades. I could put charts up here where I perfectly phucked up what turned out to be a perfectly good trade. I could put up charts where the setup failed. Y'all know the story.

That's why I don't talk about trading much. Burned out. Nothing new. Wow, I made a good trade. Wow, phucked that one up. Wow, that setup failed. I predict it goes here...whoops, wrong...yeah, got it. BLAH! . I'd rather talk about just about anything else. ha!

And then there's the matter of me possibly divulging more here than Trout would like. It aint my system.

I'm also not wanting to shill for Trout, although I will say as I always have...I think it's a good system. That's just my opinion...you know what they say about those. Will it work for everyone? in my opinion, it should, if you can get over your own biases. Then again, maybe not. Try it if you want...don't if you don't.

But yea, LUAB...improvement in trading if in no other way than...I like it better because it's easier. It's not like I was doing nothing but losing money before. All at the same time, I'm not driving that 0-60 in 2.9 second Ferrari around, either. Maybe I can change that.