Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: So much squawking from the swamp.

"They have to get real jobs in the real world?"

Yes, and the more the merrier.

I do have some minor concerns. The first would be their qualifications. You know they have none...they've been working for the government. That qualifies them to be able to slow walk any job regardless of its uselessness. If I were an employer and someone laid a resume' down in front of me and it stated that the applicant had spent the last 10 or more years working for the government, I'd throw it in the trash without so much as a second thought and send them on their way.

The second minor, and I mean minor to the degree it might not even register on the concern-o-meter, is that the stress of trying to find work in the real world would cause an influx of stress related applications to the welfare distributorship. Also there might be an increase in health care cost specifically due to visits to the emergency rooms due to stress related heart attacks.

I think we should be the first to come up with a name for the phenomenon. Real worlditus stress related heart failure?