Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Tax Cut May Be Later and Smaller... *LINK*

I'll be surprised if they cut any taxes. When they spoke about any tax cuts they always threw in the words...revenue neutral. Revenue Neutral tax cuts is political speak for Wack-a-mole tax cuts. We'll cut here but we'll raise here so the godvernment never brings in less money.

These asssholes have no intentions of doing any of what Trump said he wants to do. They claimed they had to do repeal first before tax cuts and now they're trying to F up the repeal of Ocrappercare. They, in the AHCA bill, have repealed none of the major tenants of Ocrapper care. Why? They don't want to give up the power.

I'm becoming concerned that there's not very many options short of civil war to bring these clowns down. At some point people will get fed up with it and I'm afraid they, at some point, might turn to violence to solve the problem. That would be tragic but if the politicians keep going like they are...who, with a half a brain, would wonder what pushed people over the edge?

"The fight in Congress over health care could go on for a while. The more of the legislative calendar it chews up, the longer it will take for the corporate tax cut investors are banking on to come to the floor and the longer the odds on it becoming law. That, in turn, should be factored into stock prices."