Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: who needs liberals when.../Wayne

It's a mess, to say the least. The bigger question in my mind, other than the workings of the AHCA...bad as that may be, is...who the hell are these people who are supposed to be republicans. Republicans are supposed to be for limited small government and this aint it. Then they try to bullchit us like we're a bunch of 5 year old's. This is why I stopped calling myself a republican and opted for Constitutional Conservative.

I read where there's stiff resistance in from the freedom council of harder core conservatives who ran on and were elected on repealing the obamantion that is the ACA. Also read where the idea is to get to single payer socialized health care. After all, I do believe I heard Trump say that's what he wanted. My more sinical side says the Freedom council(or whatever they're called) eventually cave or sell out. They'll pick out 21 that would most likely get kicked out of office if they signed on and let them vote "no"...while enough cave and vote "yes". They're just playing us. I hope I'm wrong though.

I hate these MOFO's and if they all mysteriously floated off into space and disappeared, the world would be a better place.

Make sure to sharpen your pitchfork...there's a lot of work to be done. :-))