Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Give em' hell Curly LOL
In Response To: Re: Give em' hell Curly LOL ()

true, but my brooding premise is that he might have been the best of the 3. Sad, I know.......

The good thing about 2016 was the brutal knock out suffered by Jeb. Barbara knew best.

MSM is "grooming" the Cuban brand for a power shot. That's going to go no place. The guy is unlikable. I've tried, but just can't get on board.

Somebody was speculating that Obama is on the run and in hiding. If true, that would mean there's the smell of napalm in the air.

Trump is the Commander-in-Chief. Therefore, he commands the military, which runs the NSA. He can get access to ANY info that they have (which is everything). The fact that he is just pussyfooting around about draining the swamp means he will not be doing much of anything important during his time in office. Hopefully, he is just building cases, but I'm becoming doubtful. Been hoping to see Nancy Ponderosi catch fire like the map at the first part of that show. or, was that a different show....i get confused about things the older i get. At what age do you trade in your car for one of those golf carts? Might be almost there.