Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: rs how goes the shoulder....
In Response To: rs how goes the shoulder.... ()

Hi Wayne, per Doctor's therapy script, I am in week five post op and completed 2 therapy sessions. Per her script, all motion gentle with no resistive exercises. While lying on bench, (scapular plane ?) she specified motion limitation 90 degrees forward elevation, 10 degrees external rotation and 40 degrees internal rotation. Therapist performed these motions for several minutes. I felt pain at motion extremes. At home, I am supposed to do pendulum swings using trunk as prime moving force and elbow, wrist and hand ROM and gripping exercises. I am still treating arm gingerly since sling required 6 to 8 weeks. Feel most pain at night. During surgery, tendons repaired were subscapuleris, supraspinatus, biceps tenodisis, and smoothing of bone spur. Remains to be seen as to what my pains, range of motions are after 12 weeks of therapy. Thanks for inquiring about my journey thru recovery.

Messages In This Thread

rs how goes the shoulder....