Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: rs how goes the shoulder....

didn't want you to think I had abandoned you. haha

I remember when the therapist first started moving my arm around. She kept repeating..."Wayne, relax your arm, I'm not going to drop it. I guess I was so afraid of the pain I didn't trust her to not slip...plus, it hurt some. Little did I know that if she had have dropped it there would have been little I could have done to stop it. After several visits I finally got to where I would relax and let her do her thing. Then at sometime I came to enjoy it because it felt good to have her move it around and my girl had a little technique where she would gently "shake"(for lack of a better word) my arm and shoulder. That felt good.

A humorous story. Towards the very end she had me lay on my right side...on the table...she then laid a dumbbell on the table near chest. She said...take you left arm and pick the weight up but leave you left arm on your chest and only pick it up until your forearm is parallel to the table. I'm thinking, hey I'm kicking asss with everything else and I'm nearly finished and feeling good...piece of cake. I was barely able to complete the exercise two or three times. The weight weighed 2.5 pounds! That's all, and I could barely do it. Crazy stuff, the shoulder operation.

Just take it slow and steady. You'll be at the end of it before you know it.

Messages In This Thread

rs how goes the shoulder....