Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Give em' hell Curly LOL
In Response To: Re: Give em' hell Curly LOL ()

Hi, ICan'tDance. I have to give your prescience credit. You, at least on this forum, were the first to see the Trump phenomenon ... In no way, shape, or form .. Did I see it happening. And, you will probably recall why I believed that it could never happen. I am fortunate that, in my earlier years, I could see events taking form .. Or, I would never have walked away from the floor, with what I had in my pocket. So, credit where credit is due .. You saw it, when very few could.

Here's the deal, ICan'tDance. As we've discussed, I was not, and am not, a big fan of Trump. He was just the furthest thing away from the most despicable thing that ever was president .. if not the most despicable thing to ever be on this planet.

I do NOT want a repeal/replace .. I want REPEAL ...

How did human beings receive medical care, prior to six years ago? Go back to actual insurance, wherein there was underwriting. Again, consider the P and C automobile insurance analogy. Most people would be up in arms if their flawless driving record gave them the same rates as the guy with the multiple DUIs and accidents.

In all of these discussions .. why have they retained the "all for one" rate? The pols talk about the "unnecessary requirements" .. those add very little to the cost of premiums. It's the fact that those that have actually taken care of themselves have to pay the same rate as some fatty .. who drives half a block .. because walking is too hard.

Just repeal that legislation from satan .. I'll wager that the human race will survive .. if we just go back six and one half years.