Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trump and National Heath Care

It is a matter of FREEDOM. If you or anyone else, as an individual, comes to my house and demand that I do anything...and especially if you or anyone else comes to my house and demands that I do anything and threatens me with force if I refuse...I will kill you...I will put a bullet in your mother phucking face. If I don't have a gun handy I will beat you to death with wet noodle or with my bare hands. I will kill you...or die trying. The last thing I'll do is whatever it is you or any other individual is demanding that I do.

I've always challenged the big godvernment people with this...next time you want me to do something, ie pay taxes for your whatever...why don't you grow the balls to come to my house and demand it of me instead of voting into office people who will send the godvernments jack booted thugs to do it for you.

I don't want to have anyone telling me what I have to do. Except for the jack booted godvernment...nobody will. The only reason the godvernment and their jackbooted thugs can get away with it is because there's too damned many of them.

I don't want anyone telling me what, when, where, or how I have to buy anything...I don't care what kumbaya reason you use to justify it. I especially don't want anyone telling me chit when it comes to my health care. I don't want anyone to force me to pay for someones else's chit. You want to help them out...you pay for it.

It's just a matter of being a free person vs someone who is a slave to the whims of the godvernement or anybody else.

I don't care if somehow the godvernment could make the price of health care cheaper or even better(which there is no way in hell they can ala the ACA and the VA)...leave me the phuck alone! Stop trying to tell me what, when, and where I have to do any phucking thing before I am forced to put a bullet in your mother phucking face.

Freedom Trout...it's not about health care it's about freedom...understand?