Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

I used to watch this show *LINK*

called "Sons of Guns", a show about a company that "made" specialty guns. Machine guns, cannon, whatever. The cast of character consisted of a man, Will Hayden, and some gun smiths. Later in the genisis of the show Haydens daughter became of age and made appearances on the show finally becoming a significant member of the cast.

Anyway...I could barely stand to watch but did anyway because the Woman liked it. Yea, that's great right...the Woman likes to watch gun shows. You can imagine that I wouldn't have a problem with that except the main guy in the show, Will Hayden, just really set off my Jerk-O-Meter. Torqued it all the way over.

If you've ever watched the show this might be of interest...if not, likely not...

"Former Discovery Channel star Will Hayden of “Sons of Guns” fame has been convicted of raping two girls."

Convicted of these two and facing charges of one more...

Jerk-O-Meter must have been in high tune...