Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanist

I don't know if looking at the bombing in terms of race is valid because it is, after all, the muslims creating a lot of, by a large percentage, the terror in the world. That they happen to be brown makes no difference...or shouldn't.

If you have determined that eradicating isis is your goal, which Trumpo did in fact run on doing, then use the best of whatever you have to get the job done. I'd be the worlds biggest pusssy when it came down to rooting out a bunch of killers in caves so I have to ask myself...would I send someone in to do something I wouldn't want to do myself before I gave them every chance of survival. Personally, I'd drop nukes. Then I'd spy down on them from satellites, if I saw movement...I'd nuke some more...then and only then would I send me in and therefore anyone else. Luckily for the world, I ain't in charge of the nukes.

I was never a Trumper. I think he's done quite a few good things...some things have been a disappointment...this isn't one of them. Should he start a war by sending tens of thousands of men and women in to fight a conventional war...I wouldn't be for that.

I'm with you on the couple of million people hitting DC in their cars but don't invite me unless we're going armed.