Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: are election results "fake"?

If I was an evil mastermind and wanted to cheat an election I wouldn't be like some of the worlds dictators and have a 99.99% win rate...nobody believes that BS.

I'd do exactly as you have suggested...got it by just that much...1-2%. Dang, y'all almost made it but...better luck next time.\

You have an interesting point about causing chaos by cutting the margin so close...

It is likely you would see #####ing and moaning and claims of cheated elections from the right concerning a tight election...see Al Franken. If there was ever a case for a cheated close election...that is one. Don't know if it was actually fraudulently done or not but I would call to your attention the lack of violent protest by the right. Bitcching, accusations, and conspiracy theories...yes. Little punk asssholes out there beating up Franken supporters, etc. No.

This violence is a leftest phenomenon. They are a bunch of babies...Nazi thugs...who think very much like ISIS...if you don't believe as we do...we'll beat you up and maybe we'll get around to chopping your head off with a dull rusty knife. It's what they want to do...when they can figure out a way of doing without going to the poke...they will. Haters all.

Messages In This Thread