Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: y'all need to get back in here and

cheer is for the weak minded...ooo ra!

Now get to biiitchin! ha!

here's a story. A couple of years ago the dog treed a coon in the back defunct chicken barn. We didn't know what she was barking at but for three or four days she would find that coon and back it into a hay bail(roll really) and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark...understand? Incessant barking. Why that big old coon didn't chew the dog a new butthole is beyond me. Maybe it had babies nearby and it was drawing the dog away from the nest.

For self preservation of my(and my neighbors, probably) sanity I went back to were the dog had the coon treed(so to speak) after day three or four and killed that coon. The dog stopped barking and my sanity slowly came back.

Over the past week or two the dog has been doing what the dog was designed to do. Chase rabbits. This rabbit was doing the coon, I think. It would run the dog around keeping the dog away from its babies. Every morning for the last few weeks...baying dog around the back barn...around the pond....out to the front, where she doesn't belong,...around and around... and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark...etc.

This morning...she caught the rabbit. I ain't saying how she finally caught up to it...but she did. All of a sudden the rabbit just stopped running. Keeled over and died. The dog stopped barking and my sanity is slowly coming back.

Understand?