Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Left vs. Right
In Response To: Re: Left vs. Right ()

I might content also, that your bell curve, is not exactly centered on the chart with the hump directly in the middle but more shifted to the left as a whole. There are a lot of pubs...a lot, it seems...who have shifted left of center moving the entire bell over to the left. They have no intentions of really abolishing OCrappercare. They may say they have repealed it but they really will not have. They have no intentions of a tax cut for the average person. Of course something like 45 percent don't pay taxes as it is...so how could they, really. The only way to have a tax cut for those who don't pay anything to begin with is to give them more. Every time I hear them speak of tax cuts they always throw in the question...how are we going to pay for it with the obvious answer of stop spending so damned much never uttered. Yea, we'll cut this tax but will add this other tax over here in order to remain...revenue neutral.

On occasion you will hear of them contemplating the dreaded...what if ISIS or North Korea or someone else nuking Washington. Funny thing is...the only people I know who care about that is them. Booommm...wow, thanks...is usually what I hear from people not of DC. Think about that for a minute...how loathed are you that the people you are supposed to represent would thank someone for sending you to hell.

No...they are not of the people, for the people. They are of DC and for DC.