Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Salt is good for you....Dirt

I enjoy my eggs, too but whoa a couple dozen a day. I'm afraid my diet has to be a bit more varied than that. There for a while I was eating a lot of chicken and eggs. I used to smoke a mean 8 hour chicken. I'd smoke four or five at a time and give some away to family and friends. Then the prices started getting out of control so I decided to build a chicken coop and grow my own. Could get free eggs, too. Long about the time I finished the coop my taste for chickens, I guess because I had eaten so many, went through the floor and all of a sudden I couldn't stand the thought of eating them and along with that my liking for eggs as well.

I'll still fix me some good ole bacon and eggs for breakfast but usually that's on the weekends. Funny how taste can change on a dime like that.

I used to couldn't stand the thought of liver and onions...now I crave that on a regular basis. My body trying to tell me I'm needing something the liver has to offer, I guess. Iron maybe? Vitamin A?

I agree with your assessment of the pill pushing witch doctor. I took my mother to the hospital a few years back because she was have some respiratory problems. She had found this hyped up lady doctor that was supposed to be the thing. I was sitting with my mother as the lady doctor was asking her questions. Out comes the smoking question. Do you smoke. Did you ever smoke. No and no. Then, did you live with a smoker. Yes. My husband smoked(cheap as my old man was he'd spring for those cigs, haha). Then out of the face of Ms. hot doctor of the day...that's what's causing your problems...second hand smoke. I couldn't stop myself before out from my pie hole slips...oh, Bullchit...the old man's been dead for 20 years! I made my mother change doctors. She got over whatever it was and is poking around to this day at age 87.

You know what they'll say when mom dies at 87 or greater...the anti-smoker, fancy Dan, anti-smoker crusading for a cause, lady doctor of the day who can't stand people smoking because she doesn't like people doing what they want to do...she died from second hand smoke.

It never ceases to amaze me...oh, so and so died from smoking, overeating, this or that latest people controlling excuse of the day...he/she was 93 years old.

No...you idiotic mess...they died of old fricken age!

I'm not anti-doctor per se but it really is up to you to asses your potential health care providers abilities.