Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Snakedar...
In Response To: Re: Snakedar... ()

Ha...I admit it...scared the chit outa me and I screamed like a 14 year old girl and did the epileptic seizure dance to boot. So good is my snakedar that I have never stepped on a snake. It was a first and I hope a last. Wouldn't have stepped on that one had it not been pulling a sneak attack from behind.

Now I know where they got the term sneaky snake.

Still gives me the heeby jeebies when I think about it. whew!

An hour of so later I got the shotgun out and went hunting for it. I go out to the wood pile and saw something glistening in the grass. Walked over to it and it was a black snake with it's head buried in the grass. All I could see was about 4 inches of it's back and a little of it's tail. I thought it was dead so I reached down with the shotgun and flipped its tail. It started moving then it raised it's head up to see what was flicking its tail. Baluuweee...00 buck to the head.

That wasn't the one I stepped on...so there was the dead snake and the one I stepped on within an hours or so of each other. I'm just wondering where, all of sudden, all these snakes are coming from.

Messages In This Thread

Snakedar...