Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

London

This is the result of the war between those who live by money at interest and those who do not believe in money at interest. The interest demanders are petrified that these others will screw their cushy deals of living well without producing anything of actual value, so they constantly are trying to wipe them out.

The ploy now is to import these "no interest" folks into the country and then provoke them to violence resulting in the desired effect of the general population demanding that steps be taken....which was the plan all along. There's the excuse the bankers needed to continue trying to wipe out the non-bankers.

I still find both extremes of the bell curve in this to be nothing I can relate to. Probably be a good thing if both sides wipe each other out.

As an aside, I was reading about another of these "I'm a self-made man" op-eds who stated he came up from nothing, worked hard and got scholarships to university. He stated he had no sympathy for those with student loans they could not pay. I think if he truly believes his own pitch that he will return the balance he was awarded in scholarships as well as interest for the use of the money now that he is so successful. Alas, he was free to perform his great business feats without the .gov boot on his neck as he advanced which was helpful. Nonetheless, the people with loans have to pay back and so should he. Then, he can run his mouth all he wants.

Messages In This Thread

London
Re: London
Re: London /icd