Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: bye bye paris/ R /W
In Response To: Re: bye bye paris/ R /W ()

"Mother Nature knows how to balance things out."

That is correct. At some point if humans damage the environment significantly, somehow, or, more likely, over populates its ability to feed or water the population...Ma Nature will simply adjust the population down to a sustainable number.

I had a theory that the dinosaurs were de-populated due to their size and number becoming greater than the earths ability to provide enough food for them. Now we believe the extinction was caused by the big asteroid. I thought my theory was wrong but in essence it wasn't as they were starved out...the cause however, wasn't due to their size or numbers but by the asteroid diminishing the earths ability to produce enough food.

Chit happens!

I read somewhere that a small volcanic eruption spews out, by several thousands fold, more pollutants than humans have spewed out since the beginning of the industrial age...and some of us think we have the ability to control the climate.

The ignorance is astounding!

Messages In This Thread

bye bye paris
Re: bye bye paris