Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: You know you're getting old...

This is the third 505 I've had start the double click thing. They usually last 2 or 3 years before they start doing that. In addition if you take into consideration the amount of time I put in on any given day clicking away, it probably shouldn't be a surprise that they go out on occasion. I guess if one were to consider the near 70 dollar price tag and the quality...plus that it lasts, give or take, 3 years...25 bucks a year aint bad rent for a good mouse.

I may have to break down and get one anyway as I don't much like the 525 for several reason...least of which, it doesn't seem to have as slick slider pads as the 525. I use an aluminum gaming mouse pad because I hate mouse drag. As much as I use one, I like a slick mouse.

Oh well...cheap assness caused me to make a bad decision in this case, I think.

I am aware of the mouse settings available on Windows and had to adjust them for this mouse. Thanks for mentioning it though. :-)

Messages In This Thread

You know you're getting old...