Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Stop talking so much about Russia *LINK*

Frustrated dems tell leaders...stop talking so much about Russia. Yea...good idea...cause it's a GD lie perpetrated by GD liars...as it turns out, and was highly suspected to be by just about everybody with half a brain. The only good thing about investigating it is that the snake is turning back on the real crooks...Ocrapper and his cohorts.

Being as liberals are projectionists, I suspect they are trying to brush the chit off from their own backs and put it on someone else...like Trump. You can bet every time that when a liberal calls you a raciest, homophob...whatever...it turns out that they are what they accuse others of being. So, collusion with Russia...turns out Ocrapper and gang knew about the Russian attempted interference with the election and did nothing other than say...stop, you big meany. Can't you just imagine how that conversation went down between Ocrapper and Putin...stop...you brute. Shut up or I'll rip you're puny neck off and chit down you're neck. After running out of the room with his danglers in his hand he probably told Horseface Kerry...he's just a big meany. Then there's Helliary selling 20% of our uranium to Russia and pocketing the money for herself and billy.

I don't trust politicians of any stripe any further than I can throw them...and I'm getting pretty weak in my olding age...(Back in my younger days I could throw a man pretty good. Hit a guy once in a fight and I swear, as God is my witness, he didn't hit the ground for 5 to 10 feet...we'll call it 7.5 feet just for good measure.Hit him in the head so hard he left his feet! To his credit, after he landed on his asss the bastard got back up. I thought that fight was over and done. No it wasn't! hahaha(never underestimate the ability of the human head to absorb a punch))...but I'm here to tell you...the democraps are the worst of the lot. Liars, thieves, and scum sucking piles of pig chit eaters.

"Frustrated Democrats hoping to elevate their election fortunes have a resounding message for party leaders: Stop talking so much about Russia.
Democratic leaders have been beating the drum this year over the ongoing probes into the Trump administration’s potential ties to Moscow, taking every opportunity to highlight the saga and forcing floor votes designed to uncover any business dealings the president might have with Russian figures.
But rank-and-file Democrats say the Russia-Trump narrative is simply a non-issue with district voters, who are much more worried about bread-and-butter economic concerns like jobs, wages and the cost of education and healthcare."

Messages In This Thread

Stop talking so much about Russia *LINK*
Re: Stop talking so much about Russia
Re: Stop talking so much about Russia