Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

and what's up with this opioid stuff?

People apparently dying of opioid overdose in numbers greater than liberals feeding at the government teat. You know...heroin, cocaine, crack et al. all have had their day...it's still out there I assume. Some people were stupid enough to get on the stuff...some not. I was always pretty good at evaluating the risks of things just by looking at what happened to other people when they tried stuff. They get addicted and live horrible, usually shortened, lives.

I decided I didn't want to live that kind of life. So, simple pimple, I never tried any of it. I smoked my fair share of the evil weed but never allowed myself to slip towards the hard stuff. I know I've said this in here before...if someone dumped a ton of coke on my front yard it would represent nothing more to me than a mess that needed to be cleaned up. Would have absolutely no desire to snort it or sell it.

I now hear commercials on the radio about how tampering with Ocrappercare will limit the care we can give to opioid addicts. They call it a disease. It's not a fricken disease...it's a choice.

I feel bad that people make bad decisions and some die...but, you know what, I'm not responsible for other people making bad decisions. Hell, I can barely keep up with myself.

It's like getting pregnant or getting someone pregnant...if you don't want to get pregnant or get someone pregnant...don't have sex. Works every damned time its tried. Unrealistic, yes...but it works.

Lets have just a little personal responsibility here, people. Not trying hard drugs worked for me. Never got hooked on anything like that. Amazing.

Messages In This Thread

and what's up with this opioid stuff?
Re: and what's up with this opioid stuff?