Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Dumb Danny... *LINK*

Knew a kid in High School...I'll call him Danny...to protect the stupid. The guy was truly mentally damaged. He made it through school OK but man was he touched otherwise. I remember the mean guys would fold up a metal foil backed gum wrapper so that it would fit into an electrical wall socket. Here Danny plug this into the wall. Dumb Danny would take that wrapper and shove it in, every time. Even when I was around when they would do that to him I would say...Danny, do you remember what happened to you last time you did that? Yea. Well, do you think something different is going to happen this time? PIIIZZZAAPPP.

Boy just couldn't help himself no matter if someone tried to warn him off or not. PIIIZZZAAAPPPP. Ouch!

The left is like Dumb Danny. We tried to tell them if you jack the minimum wage up too high it would cost jobs. PIIIZZZAAPPPP!

"Seattleā€™s first-in-the-nation $15 per hour minimum wage law is hurting the workers it aimed to help, a new study has found.
The working poor are making more per hour but taking home less pay. The University of Washington paper asserts the new wages boosted worker pay by 3 percent, but also resulted in a 9-percent reduction in hours and a $125 cut to the monthly paychecks.
The law also cost the city 5,000 jobs, the report said."

Messages In This Thread

Dumb Danny... *LINK*
Re: Dumb Danny...