Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: time to move
In Response To: Re: time to move ()

I live in snow county but my heart is still in Texas...Yes...TN is my home but Texas has my heart. I understand!

I remember when I first got to Texas they would say...Texas is not a state...it's a state of mind. Took me a little while but I finally understood. What a great place to be.

One of my nephs moved out to Texas to work at Dell in Round Rock three or four years ago...after he got over the fact that Austin is saturated with liberals he learned to love the place, too. Called me just the other day. Unc, I tried to tell my brothers that they should move out here...the weather is so much better than in TN and the people are great. He said, they just don't believe it can be that much better. I said, and y'all used the think I was crazy when I told you that all the time you were growing up. Yea, he says, I guess you just can't understand unless you've lived it. Exactly.

Course, I'm sure it's changed some in the 30 years I've been away with all the Yankee's and California liberals moving in but I bet it's still a great place to be.

When I first got to Wichita Falls I was amazed at all the good looking women out there...a dime a dozen, they were. Absolute stunners. Most had personalities as beautiful as they looked. Why did I ever leave? One of the great stupid mistakes in my life. I told the Neph...that when I die and they burn me to a crisp I'm having the ashes send to him so he can spread me all over the state.

Hey...don't get me started on Texas. I love the place.