Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Ayurvedic Urea and other meds for sale

Yes it works. Please contact me via email at (info.jorgensenandrew@gmail.com) and Whatsapp number: +49307-4692-995

IMPORTANT AND VITAL AYURVEDIC UREA FACTS : A MUST WATCH!

HERE ARE THE 7 IMPORTANT AYURVEDIC UREA FACTS!

1) Ayurvedic Urea is very very rare. We (Ayurvedic Urea Officials/Ayurvedic Urea Manufacturers/Ayurvedic Urea Inventors/Ayurvedic Urea Producers) cannot sell more than 500 packages(Assuming 8 inches as a core and not 4 or 6 inches) of Ayurvedic Urea in a period of 1 year due to its rareness. Please contact me via email at (info.jorgensenandrew@gmail.com) and Whatsapp number: +49307-4692-995

2) Ayurvedic Urea is still in its research phase. All the sales ongoing are UNOFFICIAL(Assuming Experimental Sale Charging Full Price)! To be officially launched for sale on 1/7/2014 and thereafter. Please contact me via email at (info.jorgensenandrew@gmail.com) and Whatsapp number: +49307-4692-995

3) Ayurvedic Urea has no side-effects and no long term impacts. It doesn't harm human body at all. Except a tiny somnolence(sometimes bigger somnolence) it has no effects and impacts. You can be fearless and consume it without worrying about its side-effects. The somnolence is nothing at all, but make sure you quit your current job or take a long break, because trust us, it won't let you do anything except sleeping whole day and night. Please contact me via email at (info.jorgensenandrew@gmail.com) and Whatsapp number: +49307-4692-995

4) Ayurvedic Urea is very expensive. For more see the price-list. Please contact me via email at (info.jorgensenandrew@gmail.com) and Whatsapp number: +49307-4692-995

5) Ayurvedic Urea works guaranteed. There is not even a single case of it has not worked on human body. Till today's date 1/29/2012 We have conducted at least 771 research of Ayurvedic Urea on human body and the results are 100% positive. The countries involved were India, Bangladesh, Malaysia and China and currently the research is going on with Japan. Please note all researches are/were conducted privately. Please contact me via email at (info.jorgensenandrew@gmail.com) and Whatsapp number: +49307-4692-995

6) One of the shocking Ayurvedic Urea fact is:- It doesn't work on Dwarf or Dwarfism peoples. 10 experiments were conducted on 10 Dwarfs, they didn't grew even a single millimeter and there was certain risk factors involved due to which we need to stop the experiment in the middle. Please, never ever try to purchase this medicine for dwarfs, it doesn't work and you might be risking their lives. We cannot reveal the RISK FACTOR, however this risk factor is seen only in dwarfs and not in other normal humans. For normal human beings there is only one impact and that is the somnolence effect. Please contact me via email at (info.jorgensenandrew@gmail.com) and Whatsapp number: +49307-4692-995

7) Ayurvedic Urea is the one and only legitimate height increasing and grow taller medicine in the world. It is not a SCAM and in case of any errors like no growth or no height gain full moneyback is given without any questions asked. Please contact me via email at (info.jorgensenandrew@gmail.com) and Whatsapp number: +49307-4692-995

Thanks for reading the essential facts.
Regards.
Jorgensen Andrew
Email: info.jorgensenandrew@gmail.com
Whatsapp number: +49307-4692-995

WICKR: audocc